Aruba Beach Map
Below you will find our Aruba beach map, enabling you to quickly and conveniently locate some of the best beaches of Aruba. Generally speaking, you’ll find beaches near the high-rise hotels on the northwest side of the island, the beaches near the low-rise hotels of Aruba are in the southwest. On the north-east side of Aruba, things get a little rougher as trade winds and crashing waves relentlessly pound this side of the island: this is where the windsurfing and some of the best kitesurfing beaches of Aruba are to be found. These beaches are just too rough for casual beach activities like snorkeling and swimming, and they’re only accessible if you rent a car in Aruba. The same goes for most of the beaches on the south-eastern tip of the island.
How to Use the Aruba Beach Map
- Use the top-right button to switch between Terrain and Satellite views
- Double-click the map to zoom in, or use the slider on the left side
- Drag the map with your mouse if you need to adjust the position of the map
- Click on a yellow pin to learn more about a particular beach
- After clicking on a pin, click the beach image in the pop-up window to learn more about the beach